Online, offline, virtual and real – we have it all.
Our Meetings & Events
Our very popular Thursday every week on Zoom which takes place from 4pm to 6pm.
This gives you the flexibility to join at a time convenient to you and introduce yourself to the rest of the group without any highly pressurised sales pitch.
With regular calls each week, you can come in and out from week to week depending on who you want to meet and your work schedule, giving you full control over your time and your budget.
- Nothing works as well as meeting someone in person after building an initial rapport online, so take full advantage of The Box Network.
- At each event, one of our founders will take you around to the other members where possible to make personal introductions where they can add value.
- Great opportunity at each event to make new friends and contacts from other companies and other Cities all across the UK, brought directly to your doorstep.
- A mixture of familiar faces and new faces, all in a relaxed and lively business setting.
- Each event is held in a reserved section of a popular venue such as a City centre wine bar with some complimentary refreshments on us at the start to kick start your afternoon.
- Stay tuned to our regular email updates for news of our next physical event in London.
A Network Community
Our virtual networking calls will be backed up with physical events very soon.
Members can be found across Cities as diverse as London, Glasgow, Hull and Manchester, in firms like The Box Consultancy, Khora Digital, Sovereign Group, Gosschalks and DWF.
From the small and effective initial group that was formed during the initial period of the Covid-19 lockdown, we have grown to include many more companies but our initial group of founders remain committed to the strength of the network and maintaining its high quality and professional standards for the benefit of all.
Our members come from a wide range of businesses across all sectors and range from business development and marketing staff to professionals such as accountants, solicitors and architects. We also have a large number of founders, MDs and CEOs.